Fluoropolymer Applications in Chemical Processing Industries: The Definitive Users Guide and Databook
Author: Sina Ebnesajjad
Category: Fluorine Series
Audience: Design engineers, maintenance personnel, chemical engineers, other practicing chemical professionals, materials managers, purchasing professionals, researchers and students in the chemical processing, petroleum refining, food, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, and pulp and paper industries interested in the industrial applications of fluoropolymers. Equipment managers, chemical plant operators, chemical industry engineers in metals and plastics industries
8.5 x 11, Hardcover
This is a self-contained collection of data and information on applications of fluoropolymers components for corrosion control in chemical processing industries. Due to their superior properties, fluoropolymers have been rapidly replacing metal alloys for preserving the purity of processing streams in the chemical processing, plastics, food, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, and pulp and paper industries.
- Extensive data on fluoropolymer properties, including permeation and environmental stress cracking as well as detailed guidelines for selecting fluoropolymers for corrosion control.
- Comprehensive information on the design, construction, manufacturing, fabrication and finishing technologies of fluoropolymer components exposed to harsh chemical environments.
- Thoroughly discusses processing equipment operation and maintenance of the fluoropolymer components; laboratory techniques to determine the cause of the failure of parts; and how to predict and analyze failure.
- Cost analysis, safety, recycling, and global growth trends of the future of fluoropolymers components for corrosion control.
- No other reference is needed. However, many references are included in each chapter for more in-depth study of particular topics.